Here you will find our comprehensive research-based listing of the best cb radio with ssb as well as the detailed descriptions of the most important specifications.
1819 Reviews Scanned
- 40 CHANNEL
- DIN SIZE
- STAY CONNECTED: The BEARCAT 980 SSB CB Radio allows you to stay connected while out on the road and is great for people with a long drive ahead of them
- LARGE EASY-TO-READ DISPLAY & CHANNEL: Illuminated control panel with 7 color personalized display options for easy use in all lighting conditions. Also features easy-to-read laser etched keys
- 40 CHANNEL: Full spectrum CB operation & instantly switches to emergency channel 9. Features NOAA weather channels with the push of a button
- NEW NOISE CANCELLING MICROPHONE: Noise Canceling Mic reduces background noise for crystal clear communication
- WIRELESS MICROPHONE COMPATABILE: The integrated SWR gives perfect antenna matching. Working with the Uniden BC906W CB Wireless Microphone the Bearcat 980 has become more adaptable
- Large, easy-to-read meter with scales for power output, modulation, SWR and incoming signal
- Two-digit channel display with large yellow digits, variable power output control, variable talkback circuit with on/off switch
- Automatic SWR circuit and an SWR alert LED, Roger Beep with on/off switch
- Variable dimmer control with push switch to turn off the meter lamp and display digits, 3-position tone switch for receive, rear connector for accessory Galaxy six-digit frequency counter (purchased separately - not included)
- Proprietary Galaxy Noise Filter (GNF) Circuit reduces noise to aid in the recovery of weak SSB signals
- Converts Standard Cobra / Uniden 4-Pin Style Microphone to work on a 5-Pin Cobra Style Radio
- Same as LINCOLN II but 12 meter band added, key "CH19/9" replaced by "Emergency Channel 1 and 2" programmable by user; HF output power 35W PEP SSB instead of 31W PEP SSB, 35W FM instead of 28W; AM is same 12W RMS 48WPEP.
- Rotary switch and Up/down channel selector; Volume adjustment and ON/OFF; Manual squelch and ASC; RF Power; MENU function key; Dim; Mode switch AM/FM/LSB/USB/CW.
- VFO Mode w/ continuous scanning; Multi-functions LCD display; Frequencies display; S-meter; Channels and memories scan; 6 Memories; CTCSS (38 tones); DCS (104 codes).
- Public Address; Vox function (hands-free); ANL filter, NB and HI-CUT; RF Gain / Mic gain; Clarifier; Roger Beep; Front microphone plug; External loudspeaker jack.
- Dual watch; Key locking; SWR (Power Reading/SWR); Preset emergency (EMG 1/2); TOT (Time Out Timer) adjustable.
- Medium Sized Chassis with Front Mic Jack Allows for Installation in Tight Quarters (Radio is 7-1/4" wide - Same as a Galaxy DX-929/DX979)
- Built-in Five Digit Frequency Counter Using Large Blue LEDs and Two Digit Blue LED Channel Display - Meter is also Backlit in Blue
- Backlit Faceplate Lights all Lettering Blue in the Dark. Backlighting is Very Subtle so all Lettering Appears White in Daylight
- Large, Easy-to-Read Meter with Calibrated Scales for Power Output, Modulation Percentage, SWR Ratio and Incoming Signal Strength
- Variable Power Output Control, Variable Talkback Circuit with On/Off Switch, Automatic SWR Circuit and an SWR Alert LED, Variable Dimmer Control, Two Year Warranty
- Five-digit frequency counter with large blue digits, two-digit channel display with larger blue digits. Large Galaxy meter with 4 scales: "S" Meter indicates up to 60 dB over S9. Modulation Percentage Scale for use on AM. Power Scale Calibrated for AM and SSB. SWR Scale
- The Galaxy StarLite faceplate features back lighting of the white faceplate lettering in blue or red color back lighting. All faceplate lettering is white during daylight. The picture shows how the color back lighting turns the lettering blue or red. Frequency and Channel LED digits are always blue - day or night
- Large, easy-to-read meter with scales for power output, modulation, SWR and incoming signal
- Variable power output control, variable talkback circuit with on/off switch, automatic SWR circuit and an SWR alert LED, Roger Beep with on/off switch
- Variable dimmer control with push switch to turn off the meter lamp, display digits and Star Lite back lighting, 3-position tone switch for receive, proprietary Galaxy Noise Filter (GNF) Circuit reduces noise to aid in the recovery of weak SSB signals
- Uniden’s Professional Series PRO520XL Heavy-Duty CB radio offers a full 4 watts transmit power, with RF gain control, and 40-Channel operation in a compact rugged construction CB radio.
- The PRO520XL has a front mount 4-pin electret microphone with extra-long coiled cord, S/RF LED meter, instant emergency channel 9, transmit indicator lights, Automatic Noise Limiter switch, Public Address switch, Volume control, Squelch control, and more.
- Extremely popular for Industrial, Commercial, and Off-Road use. Easily fits in most any vehicle because of its compact size.
- Built-in External Speaker Jack allows connecting to an optional external speaker, and you can use the Public Address function to be heard outside your vehicle with an optional PA speaker.
- A superheterodyne circuit with phase locked loop technology assures precise frequency control. Included in the box: CB Radio, Microphone, Mounting Hardware, Mounting Bracket, User's Manual, and Two-Year Warranty.
- High power: Uses four FQP13N10 MOSFETs that produce over 70W PEP.
- Brilliant 7 color LED backlit faceplate (choose from 7 colors w/ push of a button or let CPU controller scan through all colors on its own).
- Dimmer control (32 positions), advanced clarifier, Band/VFO, PC programmable, variable power control; variable talkback control; Digital Echo with dual front-mounted controls; Six Roger beeps.
- Up-armored receiver: exclusive receiver protection works under the harshest conditions (e.g., at a truck stop with many high-powered radios nearby). Receiver filtering is tighter than most radios on the market for superior adjacent channel rejection.
- This is a 10 meter radio, not an 11 meter (Citizens Band) radio.
- 5 - PIN CONNECTOR
- WIRED FOR COBRA / UNIDEN SSB Radios
- 6` FLEXIBLE CORD
- COMES IN BULK. NO RETAIL PACKAGING
How to Pick the Best Cb Radio With Ssb: Our Buying Guide & Tips
Are you facing difficulties with choosing the top cb radio with ssb? We understand how hard it can be to overcome doubts and prepared this cb radio with ssb buying guide to make the whole thing less stressful and time-taking.
Also read 👉 Friend Jewelry For 5 Review
We did our best to predict all your possible questions using our AI-powered analytical systems and research. Although we provide comprehensive product info and current cb radio with ssb ratings, you should be able to evaluate items on your own. We bet that some or all of these questions are already on your mind:
- Do I really need a cb radio with ssb?
- What should I look for in a cb radio with ssb?
- Who makes the best cb radio with ssb?
- Are the best rated cb radio with ssb options worth the money?
- How long does the warranty have to be?
- How to know If I can trust a manufacturer?
Read & compare cb radio with ssb reviews
Obviously, you can have far more questions about cb radio with ssb than that. No one can guess them all, but what we can do is provide you with all the necessary knowledge that will allow you to do additional research to figure out every single aspect.
Also read 👉 Flexi Rods Review
You can use many resources to get the needed information: cb radio with ssb buying guides, websites that aggregate customer reviews, spoken testimonials, official technical details, forums, etc. In-depth research is critical if you want to purchase the best cb radio with ssb for your budget.
On our website, you can already obtain a comprehensive buying guide with authentic and up-to-date information about cb radio with ssb. We apply proprietary AI technology and big data analysis. This allowed us to create the most comprehensive guidelines and rate each cb radio with ssb on the listing based on multiple metrics.
That’s not all we do before publishing the listings of quality cb radio with ssb, though. We should also disclose how we test each cb radio with ssb. After we assess customer rating and other metrics, we purchase each product so that our experts can test them in real-life conditions. That’s the only way to get the full picture.
How We Rate Each Cb Radio With Ssb
During cb radio with ssb testing, our experts thoroughly record all the product information they can without seeing the web research results. This lets them report unbiased observations. If you don’t have enough time to do all the needed research, you are welcome to get help from us.
Also read 👉 Portable Subwoofer Review
All the reviews are based on real tests and cb radio with ssb comparison, so we can vouch for all the cb radio with ssb brands we mention.
Every review is focused on the following product aspects:
- Customer reviews and ratings — we always consider the positive and negative experience of real users;
- Brand value – cb radio with ssb brands usually compete by offering unique features, but they’re not always worth your attention. We figure it out for you;
- Features – what specs matter for a cb radio with ssb;
- Item quality – even the most popular cb radio with ssb manufacturers don’t always give what you pay for but can also provide higher value than you expect. We always look for the second;
- Item reliability – this represents real cb radio with ssb durability and lifespan;
- Price – sometimes it’s the most important aspect when you really need a cb radio with ssb, but your budget is limited. Fortunately, good items occur in both affordable and premium segments;
- Pros and cons – we don’t hide the objective drawbacks of any cb radio with ssb, even if they matter only to a small part of potential owners.
Also read 👉 Archery Set For Beginners Review
After posting cb radio with ssb reviews, we stay on top of manufacturer news and update or even fully rewrite the reviews and guides if needed.
We work to let you obtain all the cb radio with ssb benefits, so you are welcome to contact us here if you notice something irrelevant or misleading. We appreciate your support and value your time. You can also read about us for more information on our approach and vision.